6 Minute Increments is owned and operated by Craig Lynch & Associates Pty Ltd (ACN 136 731 603). www.6minuteincrements.com is an Australian website designed to provide valuable information for lawyers and law students on mental health, wellbeing, relationships, events, food, sport and recreation, and business.
6 Minute Increments also provides access to a community forum for lawyers and students to talk, share experiences, and support each other. To access the forum it is necessary for 6 Minute Increments to collect your personal data.
6 Minute Increments is committed to good privacy practice and has outlined its policy in relation to the collection, use, disclosure and handling of your personal information.
We collect personal information and hold that information that is reasonably necessary for providing you information, access to the community forum, and notification of events.
While the type of personal information we collect and hold may vary depending on the nature of our interactions with you, we may collect the following information:
- your name and address;
- e-mail addresses;
- comments and feedback; and
- interests and communication preferences.
We collect information that you provide:
- when visiting our website at www.6minuteincrements.com;
- when joining the community forum;
- expressing interest in events;
- during telephone, in person, or online conversations with us;
- in written correspondence to us (including email correspondence).
- your browser type;
- your location;
- your IP address; and
- information about when and how you use our website.
We use and disclose your personal information to:
- conduct the website;
- provide information, events, and access to forums;
- market the website;
- communicate with you and assist you with enquiries;
- manage and enhance the website;
- gain an understanding of your needs;
- respond to requests, inquiries, and complaints;
- contact you regarding our website or other relevant information /services from third parties;
- invite you to participate in surveys, competitions and similar; and
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with you.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your information against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. We will not sell your information.
We will not disclose you’re personal information unless required to do so by Australian Law or court/tribunal order. If we believe there is an immediate or imminent risk of serious harm to you, an identified third party and/or the general public we may disclose your personal information to the relevant State of Territory authorities.
4. Access to your Information
You are entitled to access your information held by us.
If you wish to access your information, you must lodge a written request for access at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request must contain your name and address, the contact number you used to access our services, sufficiently identify the information you wish to access and provide your authority if requesting information on behalf of another person.
Complaints about alleged breaches of your information can be made by contacting 6 Minute Increments at :
PO Box 141
BUNGENDORE NSW 2621
or Email: email@example.com
If you do not consider that your privacy complaint has been adequately dealt with by us, you may make a further complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
For further information about privacy, and rules how an organisation should handle your information can be found on visit to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.