- Information – The information, including statements, opinions and documents contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is not professional advice and any reliance on the information is at your own risk. Before relying on any information, it is recommended that you consider whether the information is appropriate for your circumstances, and seek professional advice where necessary.
- Links to Other Websites – The website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or operated by the company. The company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. The user further acknowledges and agrees that the company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
- Third Party Information – The website may contain third party information, including but not limited to user comments, guest articles and comments, and advertisements. You should seek professional advice with respect to the suitability of the third party information before relying on it.
- Republishing – You may republish, copy, distribute, and display material on the website on the following grounds:
- You must make no alterations to the material;
- You must attribute the material to 6 Minute Increments including linking back to the website where possible;
- You must not do so in a way that could be reasonably be considered to be offensive, defamatory, disparaging, threatening, discriminatory, in breach of confidence or privacy, or bring the website into disrepute.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights – The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the company and is protected by Australian and International laws, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, content, design, images, appearance, layout, and look of the website. The company owns the copyright which subsists in all creative and literacy works displayed on the website. 6 Minute Increments is a registered trademark, you must not breach any copyright or intellectual property rights connected to the website.
- Reservation of Rights – 6 Minute Increments reserves the right to amend or delete any and all of your content, third party information and or third party content, and to block any user if we believe that there is a violation of these terms, or for any other reason in our sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability – To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential including loss of profits, suffered by you or any third party, or claims made against you or any third party which result from any use of or access to the website.
- Disclaimer – The website is provided to you without warranties. We make no representations, warranties or guarantee about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, images, products or services on the website or third party information or content. You read, use and act on information contained on the website at your own risk.
- Indemnity – By using the website you agree to defend and fully indemnify and hold the company (and officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents) harmless from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) including in tort, contract or negligence arising out of or connected to your use and/or access to the website.
- Breach – You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website. By using the website you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you breach these Terms, we reserve the right to block you from the website and terminate or suspend your access immediately.
- Governing Law – Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of your use is subject to the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. The website may be accessed throughout Australia and internationally. We make no representation that the website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the website outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the website.
- Changes – We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our service after revision has become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and service. . , expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of gjhk
- By visiting this page on our website: www.6minuteincrements.com/contact